In an effort to make regional flying more enjoyable and customer-friendly, United is introducing a new aircraft, the Bombardier CRJ-550, at the end of the month. Tickets for these selected routes go on sale starting Saturday, October 12 for travel beginning Sunday, October 27, 2019.
The CRJ-550 is the world’s only 50-seat regional aircraft to offer true first-class seating and other premium amenities, including:
- Space for every passenger to bring a roller bag on board.
- A self-serve refreshment center for United First customers featuring a wide assortment of snacks and beverages.
- More overall legroom per seat than any other 50-seat aircraft flown by a U.S. airline.
- Wi-Fi equipped aircraft.
Initially, the CRJ 550 will fly between Chicago O’Hare and:
- Allentown, Pennsylvania (ABE)
- Bentonville, Arkansas (XNA).
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa (CID)
- Cincinnati (CVG)
- Columbus, Ohio (CMH)
- Des Moines, Iowa (DSM)
- Grand Rapids, Michigan (GRR)
- Greensboro, North Carolina (GSO)
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (MDT)
- Indianapolis, Indiana (IND),
- Madison, Wisconsin (MSN)
- Oklahoma City (OKC)
- Richmond, Virginia (RIC)
- St. Louis, Missouri (STL)
- Tulsa, Oklahoma (TUL)
Additional cities will be added over the coming weeks from United hubs in Chicago, New York/Newark, and Washington Dulles. For additional details, including fares and schedules, visit united.com.
Image: Rendering of the interior of the new CRJ-550. Bombardier.