Metro Transit and BNSF are excited to offer a holiday tradition on Saturday, December 15, 2018. Take the free Northstar train starting at Big Lake Station down to Union Depot in St. Paul, where upon arriving at Union Depot riders will be able to:
- Shop unique and local makers
- Dine at Union Depot Bar & Grill and other available food vendors
- Enjoy holiday entertainment with carolers and Santa
- Visit with Frozen characters Olaf, Elsa and Anna
- Partake in crafts, coloring and other holiday activities
- Play life size games
- Enjoy fun photo opportunities
- Tour historic Union Depot
Once you arrive at Union Depot you can enjoy your time at your own pace! Return trip leaves promptly at 8:00 p.m. This fantastic and free holiday train experience on Saturday, December 15 is a first-come, first-served event.
*Please note: In order to provide direct routing to Union Depot and back the Northstar Holiday Train will not stop at Target Field Station.
Schedule for the FREE Northstar Holiday Train:
Big Lake: 4:40 p.m.
Elk River: 4:50 p.m.
Ramsey: 4:56 p.m.
Anoka: 5:01 p.m.
Coon Rapids: 5:05 p.m.
Fridley: 5:14 p.m.
Union Depot: 6:00 p.m.
Return schedule for the FREE Northstar Holiday Train:
Union Depot: 8:00 p.m
Fridley: 8:46 p.m.
Coon Rapids: 8:55 p.m.
Anoka: 8:59 p.m.
Ramsey: 9:04 p.m.
Elk River: 9:14 p.m.
Big Lake: 9:27 p.m.
Visit Metro Transit for complete details including station locations and weekday Northstar services.
Image: Jerry Huddleston/Flickr