- Expanded flights between Boston and New York’s LaGuardia
- Starting Summer 2020, a third daily flight between Boston and Austin
- More flights to be added to over a dozen cities through the U.S.
JetBlue announced its momentum in New England will continue in 2020 with more flights being added on a number of top-performing routes at Logan International Airport (BOS). JetBlue serves more destinations and operates more flights from Boston than any other carrier. The airline plans to continue its focus city strategy in Boston.
L-G-A Ten Times per Day
In spring 2020, JetBlue will expand nonstop service between Boston and New York City’s LaGuardia Airport (LGA) by offering up to ten daily roundtrips on this key business route. Flights will be operated using the airline’s Embraer 190 aircraft, which features comfortable two-by-two seating.
New, expanded service between Boston and LaGuardia will complement JetBlue’s additional service from Boston to both New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) and result in up to 22 daily flights to New York’s three major metropolitan airports from Logan.
“JetBlue continues to grow as we attract more and more customers on the important route between Boston and New York with our low fares and award-winning service,” said Scott Laurence, head of revenue and planning, JetBlue. “This momentum continues throughout our Boston network as we add more flights on a variety of routes to meet the needs of travelers looking for the best in comfort and customer service.”
Boosting Boston to Austin
In summer 2020, JetBlue will increase flights between Boston and Austin–Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) with up to three daily roundtrips. The added daily flight will offer travelers a new morning departure from the Texas capital to New England, as well as an evening return. Together, with the two additional daily trips, travelers will have more options than ever to choose from when flying between the Lone Star State and Boston.
More Flights to Top Destinations
In addition to New York and Austin, JetBlue will phase in added flights in 2020 on more than a dozen routes, coast-to-coast between Boston and:
- Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Nantucket Memorial Airport (ACK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
In 2020, JetBlue will offer upwards of 180 daily departures from Boston Logan. For more information, visit jetblue.com.