Just in time for summer travel, the newest Delta Sky Club and first at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport has welcomed its first guests starting this week.
“Building on our unmatched operational excellence, award-winning customer service and the ability to easily connect to cities around the globe, the first Delta Sky Club at Austin will give business and leisure travelers yet another best-in-class offering to enjoy,” said Erik Snell, Delta’s Senior Vice President — Operations & Customer Center.
On the mezzanine level of the Barbara Jordan Terminal, this 9,000 sq. ft. Delta Sky Club conveniently located near the Delta gates features:
- Covered Sky Deck, an outdoor patio that can be enjoyed year-round
- A full-service bar that includes seasonal cocktails and wine, selected by Delta’s Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson, which will be stored in a temperature-controlled custom glass tower, along with the Agave Experience — an extensive selection of tequila and mezcal that can be sampled in individual pours or tasting flights — on the premium bar menu
- Beer to try from around Texas, like Thirsty Planet Thirsty Goat, Hi Sign Violet the Blueberry Blonde and Saint Arnold Fancy Lawnmower, and rotating, seasonal food offerings inspired by the region, like handcrafted tacos and barbecue dishes
- Unique, eclectic interior style inspired by Austin with warm walnut surfaces, metal finishes, and rich fabrics
- Select artwork from well-known and up-and-coming artists with connections to Texas
- Comfortable seating areas, high-speed Wi-Fi and power outlets at nearly every seat
“We’ve put care into every detail — from the curated, local artwork to the Club design to the seasonal food and beverage offerings,” said Claude Roussel, Managing Director — Delta Sky Club. “We look forward to welcoming guests traveling through Austin — they will be wowed by the experience and incredible service.”
The new Delta Sky Club is the latest investment Delta is making for Austin travelers. Delta offers 28 peak-day departures with nonstop service to all of its U.S. hubs, including three daily flights to both Los Angeles and New York City, as well as nonstop daily service to other key destinations including Boston and Raleigh.
The Club is situated within the Austin airport’s newly expanded concourse, from which Delta now operates. The $350 million project wrapped up earlier this year and added 9 new gates and nearly 170,000 square feet to the terminal, which features a multilevel design and new restaurants and retail.