Disneyland After Dark—a special after-hours parks experience featuring unique entertainment, specialty food, collectible merchandise and more—returns in 2019 with two fun-filled events: Sweethearts’ Nite on February 7 and 90s Nite on March 7.
Both events will take place in Disneyland park after closing, with mix-in access beginning at 6:00 p.m., with the event starting at 9:00 p.m. and lasting until 1:00 a.m. Select attractions throughout the park will also remain open exclusively for event guests! Here are more event details:
The Happiest Place on Earth transforms into the most romantic on February 7 and love will certainly be in the air! Dress to impress and bring your sweetheart to enjoy:
- Love song-themed dance parties throughout the park, as well as a “Royal Ball” experience.
- Light up the night with Mickey’s Mix Magic, a new nighttime show celebrating the one and only Mickey Mouse with fireworks, projections and more!
- Immersive photo opportunities featuring romantic scenes from iconic Disney films.
- Sweetheart-themed décor, as well as romantic food, beverage and merchandise offerings.
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
On March 7, relive fond Disney memories and party like it’s the ‘90s! Come dressed in your ‘90s-best attire and step back in time to experience:
- Special ‘90s-themed fireworks show, throwback musical entertainment and more.
- A re-imagined Disney Afternoon Avenue with special greetings from favorite Disney characters from the ‘90s and interactive photo opportunities.
- Decade-inspired food, beverages and merchandise.
- A commemorative fanny pack and unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
Visit Disneyland.com for complete details. Tickets are $99.00 per person. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. A limited quantity of tickets for both events will be available beginning today for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders. Tickets go on sale tomorrow for the general public.